6 New Things You Didn’t Know About True Blood Season 7!
May 28, 2014 by Rachel Tsoumbakos
Season 7 Will be a Bloodbath:
With less than a month to go until HBO’s True Blood Season 7 kicks off, there is plenty of anticipation! Fans are scouring the latest teaser videos and promo posters in order to extract every last tasty morsel of information in relation to the very last season of True Blood.
Thanks to a recent on the set interview by TVGuide, there is now a whole lot more to pine over. Husband and wife True Blood actors, Stephen Moyer (who plays Bill Compton), Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse) and showrunner, Brian Buckner had the following to say about True Blood Season 7:
- Bill has to kill both a greedy human and a menacing vampire in Season 7. Who they are and whether we know either of them remains to be seen.
- The abovementioned deaths involve a bloodbath unheard of – even for True Blood standards. The special effects involved in this gore ridden scene have been dubbed ‘Bellagio‘ (after the famous fountain in Las Vegas)
- Season 7 will end on a more personal note according to Brian Buckner:
We’re going back to the original promise of the show: Bill and Sookie. People are going to be very surprised about the way we get there. There’s romance, sadness and resolution.
- Nobody is safe. Nobody. With the outbreak of Hep V infected vampires encroaching on Bellefleurs (formerly Merlotte’s), fans had no doubt of this. It will probably come down to just how many of our True Blood faves will succumb.
- Sookie cannot save everyone. Anna Paquin had this to say:
The stakes are the highest they’ve ever been. Sookie gets into situations she’s going to need help getting out of.
- Bon Temps may be going to hell in a handbasket, but people will still be getting naked! Well, this we probably could have guessed at already, but Brian Buckner has just confirmed it for us.
What do you think all of this new information means for True Blood Season 7? Let us know by commenting below!
Source: TVGuide – Summer Preview: On the Set for True Blood’s Final Season
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)