Alexander Skarsgard: His First Crush & Those Christian Grey Rumors
August 16, 2014 by Rachel Tsoumbakos
Listen to Alexander Skarsgard Talk About his Newest Movie & the End of True Blood:
It seems Kristin Bauer van Straten (who plays Eric’s progeny, Pam) is not the only one crying over the demise of HBO’s True Blood. Eric Northman actor, Alexander Skarsgard, admitted he too was in tears after the end of the long running vampire series this year.
Besides this endearing revelation, he also discussed the following in a radio interview with Mark and Mercedes on Mix94.1FM:
- His upcoming movie, The Giver, which was released in theaters this week.
- How his first ever screen crush was with Jessica Lange after he saw the movie Tootsie and whether or not he has ever told Jessica Lange about this crush.
- When his next holiday will be.
- His True Blood contract and whether it contains a clause about vampire actors being able to tan or not.
- Just what Tru Blood really tastes like.
- Why he thinks it was a good time to end True Blood with Season 7.
- And, finally, he puts the Christian Grey rumors to bed with the admission that while he knows the producer of the 50 Shades of Grey movie but he wasn’t approached to play the role.
Along with this great interview, click on the image below (which will take you to the radio interview on Mix94.1FM) and listen in as Alexander agrees to gag call the program director, Charese.
Let us know your thoughts on Alexander Skarsgard’s radio interview by commenting below!
Source: Mix94.1FM – Alexander Skarsgard Interview
(Photo Credit Mix94.1FM)