Amelia Rose Blaire Promises an “Out of Control” Ending to True Blood
May 8, 2014 by Rachel Tsoumbakos
Willa Spills Her Guts as HBO’s Vampire Series Winds Up:
Recently, Zap2It.com scored an interview with True Blood newcomer, Amelia Rose Blaire (who plays baby vampire Willa Burrell). While she was quite vague about what she had to offer in what what will go down in HBO’s True Blood Season 7, there is still plenty of information to be gleaned from the interview. In a nutshell, this is what we can expect from Season 7 according to Amelia Rose Blaire:
- The ending will be out of control.
- Season 7 will pick up directly where it left off in Season 6 – so it looks like we will find out immediately what goes down at Bellefleurs with those Hep V infected vampires approaching.
- There will be more boundary pushing:
…being the final season of True Blood — which is a show that always pushes the boundaries — I think anything can happen and everything will happen.
- Season 7 will see a continuation of Brian Buckner’s vision of bringing the show back to being a story about the interaction between vampires and humans.
- There is STILL no news on how Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) will return in Season 7, with Amelia keeping very tightlipped over his storyline.
- Hep V vamps are certainly not zombies in Blaire’s opinion:
I mean, they’re definitely really creepy looking. Any time there’s actors playing the Hep-V characters on set, it just looks so scary because of all of the veins and everything and the way that they’ve made them up. But I don’t really know, because “zombies” for me implies dead in the brain. Like, that’s just not working and you’re kind of a walking body. I don’t think that the Hep V vamps, in my opinion, are like that.
Considering Amelia Rose Blaire admits to not yet seeing the final few episodes of True Blood Season 7, it can be expected that there are even more surprises in store!
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
True Blood Season 7 premieres on June 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.
Source: Zap2It.com – ‘True Blood’ Season 7: Amelia Rose Blaire promises ‘out of control’ series finale
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)