July 22, 2013
Heads Will be Lost:
We are over half way through Season 6 of True Blood, and the hits just keep on coming! The Season 6 Episode 7 “Official” Promo has now been released for our viewing pleasure! Here’s what we know based on the promo:
1) Governor Burrell is dead…he’s gone and lost his head! Mrs. Newlin(Anna Camp) wants his death to remain a secret..it looks like this blonde is smarter and more calculating than she originally appears to be.
2) Eric(Alexander Skarsgard) reaches out to Billith(Stephen Moyer) to help save a brunette, we assume that this is Nora(Lucy Griffiths) after she has been injected with hepatitis a terminal disease for vampires.
3) Jason(Ryan Kwanten) is in hot pursuit to redeem his foolish behaviour, and is planning to make things right with Jessica(Deborah Ann Woll).
4) It appears that Vamp Camp is not the end goal of the war against vampires, but rather an elimination of the entire vampire species..True Blood is being tainted with hepatitis!
Check out the promo for Season 6 Episode 7 of True Blood “In the Evening” to see whats in store next Sunday July 28!
Source: You Tube- True Blood 6×07 Promo- In the Evening Season 6 Episode 7
(Photo Credit) John P. Johnson HBO
July 19, 2013
Removed by request.
Our apologies but while we do ‘spoil’ on occasion, we don’t normally release this deep a spoiler. We don’t want to ruin your enjoyment of the show this Sunday, nor do we want to take advantage of a mistake on the part of the mother of all things True Blood, HBO. We have several other approved teasers posted on the site and we hope you enjoy one of them.
No blame is affixed to anyone but myself, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
July 18, 2013
Jason Stackhouse Joins the LAVTF in Order to SAVE Vampires:
Every Truebies favorite bumble brain, Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) has recently realised that he isn’t anti-vampire and is now trying to save his fangy friends by joining the LAVTF in HBO’s True Blood Season 6, Episode 6, entitled Don’t You Feel Me?
Watch this sneak peek into Episode 6 and find out just how Jason manages to get himself fast-tracked into the LAVTF.
Oh, and he even manages to invent a new word!
Source: YouTube - True Blood S6E6 new recruit
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
July 16, 2013
True Blood Season 6 Half Way Finished-Where Will the Next Episode Take Us?:
We are half way through Season 6 of HBO’s hit show True Blood, and things just keep heating up! The war between vampires and humans continues to escalate, while love and loyalties will continue to be tested. We know that a major character is supposed to die in Season 6, and that it is to happen around the half way point, could Episode 6 be the ending for one our beloved characters?
HBO has released the details of Episode 6 of True Blood:
“Bill (Stephen Moyer) decides to seek out Lillith (Jessica Clark) for advice on handling the escalating human-vampire crisis. Eric (Alexander Skarsgård), Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten), Nora (Lucy Griffiths), Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) get up-close-and-personal looks at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp. Sam (Sam Trammell) comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma’s (Chloe Noelle) best interest. Andy (Chris Bauer) gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four. Arlene (Carrie Preston) has a solution to Terry’s (Todd Lowe) malaise, and Eric makes a startling discovery”.
This episode is written by Daniel Kenneth and Directed by Howard Deutch.
I can’t help but notice that the main character Sookie Stackhouse(Anna Paquin) and Lafayette Reynolds(Nelsan Ellis) are not mentioned in the Press Release, when we last saw these two Layfayette’s body had been taken over by Sookie’s deceased father, who was trying to drown Sookie…I wonder if this storyline could be the major death plot line…Guess we will have to just wait and see!
Episode 6 aires this Sunday July 21 on HBO at 9:00pm ET/PT.
Check out the promo here for what’s next on True Blood!
Source: Youtube: True Blood 6×06 Promo “Don’t You Feel Me” (HD) Season 6 Episode 6
Spoilertv.com: True Blood: Episode 6.06 -Don’t You Feel Me-Press Release
(Photo credit)HBO John P. Johnson
July 13, 2013
Old and New Romances Ignite??:
HBO has released two new clips for tomorrow’s Season 6 Episode 5 of True Blood! The first clip entitled “From Bad to Worse” we see Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) reaching out to Jason(Ryan Kwanten) after she has drained the four faerie Bellefleurs…it is obvious that there is still chemistry between the two, maybe this will be the beginning of a rekindling of an old romance!
The second clip entitled “Love Is” features Sookie(Anna Paquin) and Ben(Rob Kazinsky) a.k.a. Warlow, Sookie is beyond upset about Ben trying to trick her, and Ben expresses his love for her. This clip is setting the stage for the revelation that there is more to the Warlow story, and the death of Sookie’s parents.
Check out the clips here!
Be sure to check out episode 5 which aires July 14 on HBO!
Source: Youtube-True Blood Season 6: Episode #5 Clip-From Bad to Worse
Youtube-True Blood Season 6: Episode #5 Clip -Love Is
(Photo Credit) HBO John P. Johnson
July 10, 2013
Just announced: True Blood Panel Scheduled to Appear at Comic Con International 2013
True Blood fans from all over the world are gearing up to attend San Diego’s Comic Con International. Once again, the cast of HBO’s True Blood will be in Ballroom 20 on Saturday July 20 at 3:30 PM to tease plot lines and answer fan questions live. Entertainment Weekly’s Tim Stack will again be the panel moderator. Scheduled to appear:
Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse), Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), Showrunner Brian Buckner, Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse), Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte), Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette Reynolds), Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby), Kristin Bauer van Straten (Pam Swynford de Beaufort), Joe Manganiello (Alcide Herveaux), Anna Camp (Sarah Newlin), Michael McMillian (Steve Newlin) and Rob Kazinsky (Ben Flynn).
Ryan Kwanten walked on his hands like a (very sexy) trained monkey to the delight of the crowd last year, and Joe Manganiello did a little bump and grind for the ladies. What will happen this year? A few thousand lucky fans will find out first hand on July 20.
For more information on Comic Con International, visit www.comic-con.org
Source: TrueBloodFanSource.com Comic Con 2013: True Blood Panel Announced with Attendees
Photo Credit: Jennifer Kitzman
July 5, 2013
Love, A Rescue, and Ghosts:
With fans desperate for Sunday to devour episode four of the hit Season 6 HBO drama series True Blood, they can munch on the recently leaked description of episode five, “F*** the Pain Away.” This episode, airing on HBO on July 14 at 9 p.m., foretells the reunion of former lovers and ghosts.
WARNING: SEASON SIX SPOILERS AHEAD!
In the episode, Sookie (Anna Paquin) continues to delve into her past along with her fae grandfather Niall (Rutger Hauer) despite the ever-looming presence of the ancient, evil vampire Warlow. Specifically, the blonde waitress turns to her co-worker and friend Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) who may deliver some information about her dead parents. The other Stackhouse sibling Jason (Ryan Kwanten) will also be reconnected with his past through two of his past lovers: Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll), of course, and none other than the former Mrs. Reverend Steve Newlin herself, Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp), who fans had the pleasure of seeing once again in episode three.
In the vampire world, Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) is noted to have entered “dangerous territory,” but there may be a rescue close at hand for her! Both her maker, Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) and her progeny, Tara (Rutina Wesley) are said to be taking “drastic measures” to help the fashionable member of their family.
Now we’re all wondering: what could all of this possibly mean? Stay tuned for July 14 to find out!
Photo Credit: HBO Inc.
July 4, 2013
HBO Teases its Viewers with a 3 Part Preview Here’s #1:
What Dreams May Come is the first of a three part preview of the upcoming Season 6 Episode 4 of True Blood! Check out the steamy clip featuring two very hunky men!
Source: You Tube -True Blood Season 6: Episode #4 Clip #1 -What Dreams May Come
(Photo Credit) HBO
July 3, 2013
True Blood is back and Season 6 is bigger and better than ever! Deborah Ann Woll, who plays Jessica Hamby, Bill Compton’s(Stephen Moyer) progeny. Jessica was turned into a vampire at the age of 17, so much of the fun with her character is burgeoning adolescence and the challenges of growing up. Learning and controlling her vampire powers is difficult for Jess, and failed relationships with Hoyt Fortenberry (Jim Parrack) and Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) have been making her mature even faster.
Deborah Ann Woll shares some of what’s coming up in Season 6:
“I’ve noticed this season we’re kind of gathering into our story lines. I work with a lot more people this year. The story lines are bigger, more focused, where more people are focused on the same plot”.
Woll also comments on the evolution of Jessica, and teases what she will be struggling with in Season 6:
“Even though she’ll be 17 forever, time is what matures us. I like to think of Jessica as irrepressible, that you can’t really get her down. These terrible things happen, she does terrible things, she feels horrible about them, but somehow she’s able to rally her spirits and start again. I find that to be a really admirable quality. I think [in] this season that comes off in a big way. She’s gonna be really tested to see if she is mature enough to pick up the pieces and start again because every season she seems to be alone and looking for someone to be there for her and we’ll see who that is”.
Woll describes what it’s like to work with Ryan Kwanten, the hot Australian actor who portrays Jason Stackhouse on the show. Kwanten has become a fan favorite, making the bumbling, dimwitted, man-child Jason likeable, and even loveable. Woll is very complimentary on her co-star:
“[Ryan] is so excellent and he’s fun to hang out with as well. These are long days and 40 percent of them is just waiting around and it’s nice to have someone who is interesting and fun to talk to. He’s a smart, kind man”.
Another eagerly anticipated aspect of True Blood is the “baby-vamp-Jessica” vlog, which stars Woll. The vlogs, a sort of “video diary”, captures Jessica’s inner musings and daily struggles of living and learning to be a vampire. It is a stand-alone feature on HBO, but serves to deepen the character of Jessica outside of the show. Woll shares that the vlogs will be part of season 6:
“We will continue the vlogs into season 6. Those are really crazy shoots because we shoot them all in one day, so I do ten costume changes and 15 pages of words, so we shoot them all in one day. But they will be airing”.
Woll is sure to be vamping on screen in season 6. Who will be that “someone” to help Jessica pick up the pieces this time?
Source: CBSNews.com Deborah Ann Woll of “True Blood”: New season story lines are “a lot bigger”
(Photo Credit) ign.com
July 2, 2013
The One Where Ginger the Screamer Returns and Eric Northman gets a New Human:
What went down:
- Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) does bad things to Willa (Amelia Rose Blaire). Well, he would, if security weren’t onto them. So he kidnaps her instead!
- Jason (Ryan Kwanten) is suddenly getting headaches – is it Warlow causing these?
- Sookie (Anna Paquin) gets cranky with Niall (Rutger Hauer) because he thinks she isn’t scared of Warlow
- Willa is either gathering info for her father, or a VERY good liar. It seems she’s Team Vampire - and more so, Team Eric’s Blood when she owns up to the fact her mother kissed a vampire and liked it. She then tries to seduce him in his coffin. Either way, she will make an excellent
hostagenegotiating tool between Eric and Willa’s dad, Governor Burrell (Arliss Howard)
- Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and Tara (Rutina Wesley) are annoyed at Eric for taking Willa hostage. Eric spends a great deal of time in this episode yelling at them – am I the only one loving this dynamic?
- Crap – it’s Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian)! He’s been taken to the mysterious ‘camp’ – which turns out to be some sort of
concentration camplaboratory for learning more about vampires
- Oh, and double crap – it’s Steve’s wife, Sarah (Anna Camp). Boy does she have some unresolved break up issues to sort out with Steve! Best scene of the night though.
- Sam (Sam Trammell) gets help from Nicole (Jurnee Smollett-Bell). Which turns out to be a bit of a double-edged sword later on in the episode…
- *SCREAMS* It’s Ginger (Tara Buck)! Who’s glad this ditzy blonde is back? And she’s just as confused as ever. After being coerced into letting Eric, Willa, Pam and Tara into her house, she then proceeds to give them all a place to stay, answers Eric’s phone when she shouldn’t have and then has to side-track the Gov. when Eric’s untraceable phone is miraculously traced. Shit, hope Ginger isn’t the one Brian Buckner was talking about!
- Billith (Stephen Moyer) can walk in the sun – oh look, no he can’t! Was is just me, or was this the funniest scene of the night? Delusional much, Bill?
- Niall pays a visit to Club Fairy - it’s been attacked! Is Ben (Robert Kazinsky) okay? Or am I not the only one who is starting to think that maybe Ben is Warlow? Or at least being glamoured by Warlow? Niall is tasked with sending the only remaining living family back home. Oh, and why is that blood glowing like that? He takes some home to show Sookie and Jason
- Speaking of; Sookie and Jason are having a heart to heart about Jason’s racist ways
- Andy (Chris Bauer) and Holly (Lauren Bowles) get a bit of a look in this week. Oh, and Andy’s fairy kids are now pre-teen – and Billith finds out about them.
- Alcide (Joe Manganiello) lies to the cops about having Emma (Chloe Noelle). So does Rikki (Kelly Overton) and Martha (Dale Dickey). Then Rikki becomes even more unlikeable when she forces Emma to shift into a puppy so the police don’t find her
- Oh look, Sam’s an owl!
- Ben and Niall meet. There’s some wicked talking between the lines going on in that conversation and then Ben pledges his alliance to Team Sookie. So Ben is good? Or is Niall an adherent to the adage ‘keep your friends close, but your enemies closer‘?
- Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) dons a naughty schoolgirl costume and attends the lecture of Hido Takahashi (Keone Young). It seems he can synthesize human blood
- Speaking of blood - Billith wants Sookie’s hybrid human-fairy blood. He thinks it will save the vampires from the sun-meeting vision he had in Episode 2. I guess Andy’s kids are the back-up plan…
- Nicole tries to get the werewolves on her side – it’s no surprise it ends badly. At least it gives Sam a chance to rescue Emma. And remember what I said about the double-edged sword? That comes into play here…
- Tara steals Willa
- Warlow makes an appearance. Oh wait, no, that’s just Nora (Lucy Griffiths)!
- But is Jason dead???????
Did anyone else think Episode 3, You’re No Good, fly by waaaaaaay too quickly? Yeah, me too – can’t WAIT for HBO’s True Blood Episode 4, entitled At Last!
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc.)