July 19, 2013
Removed by request.
Our apologies but while we do ‘spoil’ on occasion, we don’t normally release this deep a spoiler. We don’t want to ruin your enjoyment of the show this Sunday, nor do we want to take advantage of a mistake on the part of the mother of all things True Blood, HBO. We have several other approved teasers posted on the site and we hope you enjoy one of them.
No blame is affixed to anyone but myself, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
July 18, 2013
A Tragedy Close to Home?
Many fans are looking forward to Episode 6, entitled Don’t You Feel Me?, from HBO’s True Blood Season 6 with great trepidation. However, it is the episode after it which was once titled The Funeral, that has everyone sitting on the edge of their seats. With that in mind, HBO has released the official synopsis for Episode 7, Don’t You Feel Me?:
Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) makes a last-ditch effort to save an ailing Nora (Lucy Griffiths). A tragedy close to home forces Sam (Sam Trammell) to ignore Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) warning and return to Bon Temps. Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) shows her gratitude to James (Luke Grimes), a fellow incarcerated vamp, while an emboldened Sarah (Anna Camp) exacts a measure of revenge on Jason (Ryan Kwanten).
A tragedy close to home for Sam? Is this the greatly anticipated death everyone has been talking about? Who would Sam return to Bon Temps for?
Make sure you tune in this Sunday night to find out what goes down in HBO’s True Blood Season 6!
Source: HBO.com – True Blood Season 6 Episode 6 Synopsis
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
July 18, 2013
The Plot Thickens:
Fans of HBO’s True Blood Season 6 are biting their nails as they await the episode in which one of their True Blood favorites dies. Is this the episode in which it will occur? HBO has released the official synopsis:
Bill (Stephen Moyer) decides to seek out Lillith (Jessica Clark) for advice on handling the escalating human-vampire crisis. Eric (Alexander Skarsgård), Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten), Nora (Lucy Griffiths), Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) get up-close-and-personal looks at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp. Sam (Sam Trammell) comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma’s (Chloe Noelle) best interest. Andy (Chris Bauer) gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four. Arlene (Carrie Preston) has a solution to Terry’s (Todd Lowe) malaise, and Eric makes a startling discovery.
So Andy finally names one of his fairy kids and everyone else appears to be in peril? What’s new for True Blood! Although the fact that Eric Northman makes a startling discovery has me completely intrigued. And why did they let Jason Stackhouse into Vamp Camp so quickly? What do you think will happen in this week’s episode? Let us know in the comments below.
Source: HBO.com – True Blood Season 6 Episode 6 ‘Don’t You Feel Me?’ Synopsis
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
July 16, 2013
True Blood Season 6 Half Way Finished-Where Will the Next Episode Take Us?:
We are half way through Season 6 of HBO’s hit show True Blood, and things just keep heating up! The war between vampires and humans continues to escalate, while love and loyalties will continue to be tested. We know that a major character is supposed to die in Season 6, and that it is to happen around the half way point, could Episode 6 be the ending for one our beloved characters?
HBO has released the details of Episode 6 of True Blood:
“Bill (Stephen Moyer) decides to seek out Lillith (Jessica Clark) for advice on handling the escalating human-vampire crisis. Eric (Alexander Skarsgård), Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten), Nora (Lucy Griffiths), Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) get up-close-and-personal looks at the perverse perils of Vamp Camp. Sam (Sam Trammell) comes to a decision he hopes will be in Emma’s (Chloe Noelle) best interest. Andy (Chris Bauer) gives his faerie daughter a name, or two or three or four. Arlene (Carrie Preston) has a solution to Terry’s (Todd Lowe) malaise, and Eric makes a startling discovery”.
This episode is written by Daniel Kenneth and Directed by Howard Deutch.
I can’t help but notice that the main character Sookie Stackhouse(Anna Paquin) and Lafayette Reynolds(Nelsan Ellis) are not mentioned in the Press Release, when we last saw these two Layfayette’s body had been taken over by Sookie’s deceased father, who was trying to drown Sookie…I wonder if this storyline could be the major death plot line…Guess we will have to just wait and see!
Episode 6 aires this Sunday July 21 on HBO at 9:00pm ET/PT.
Check out the promo here for what’s next on True Blood!
Source: Youtube: True Blood 6×06 Promo “Don’t You Feel Me” (HD) Season 6 Episode 6
Spoilertv.com: True Blood: Episode 6.06 -Don’t You Feel Me-Press Release
(Photo credit)HBO John P. Johnson
July 16, 2013
Deborah Ann Woll Gushes About Her Season 6 Castmates and Friends:
Actress Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby) couldn’t help but shower her True Blood castmates with honest compliments when discussing them in a word association game in an interview with the Huffington Post.
The actress expressed her admiration for her fellow cast and crew and helped paint the picture for fans:
Word for Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton)? “Jolly.”
“Stephen Moyer is the funniest, jolliest person I’ve ever met.”
Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse)? “Sexy.”
Alexander Skaarsgard (Eric Northman)? “Tall.”
The redhead went on to elaborate:
“Although now with Joe [Manganiello] (Alcide Herveux) on the show, he’ll sit next to Alex and Alex looks normal in comparison…[but] he’s such a sort of soft, sweet man that it all blends.”
See what she thinks of fellow stars Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette Reynolds), Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse), and more here!
Caution: major sweetness ahead!
Photo Credit: HBO, Inc.
July 15, 2013
What did you think of HBO’s True Blood Season 6, Episode 5, entitled F*ck the Pain Away? While I found there were moments of daytime television and bad lesbian prison porn, over all, I think this is my fave episode for Season 6 so far.
What went down:
- WTF?! Sookie’s (Anna Paquin) parents tried to kill her? Really Warlow (Robert Kazinsky), I don’t believe your lies!
- Oh, so NOW Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) is high…and remains so (with great hilarity) throughout Episode 5
- Billith (Stephen Moyer) steals Benlow thanks to maker magic
- Andy (Chris Bauer) finds his fae-girls - and only one of them survives. With the help of some vamper blood, Andy is able to revive her and discover Billith’s
plan to save the vampiresevil plot
- Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) and Tara (Rutina Wesley) surrender in order to break Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) out of prison. This plan will only work if Willa (Amelia Rose Blaire) has convinced her daddy, Governor Burrell (Arliss Howard), that vampires are humans too. Oops, guess Eric didn’t get that memo…
- Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp) is a typical small town, narrow minded lady-dog who just likes to meddle in the lives of others. And when she can’t convince Burrell to marry her, she moves on to Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten). When Jessica arrives on the scene, all fairy-blood high and claiming that Billith may not be god, but the devil instead, Sarah has her arrested – but not before there is a daytime television, lesbian-fuelled, bible-off
- NOTE TO HBO: How can Sarah Newlin rescind Jessica’s invitation into Jason’s house?
- We find out the nuts and bolts (but mainly the nuts when Warlow gets naked) of the Warlow and Lilith (Jessica Clarke) backstory – which gets a bit weird when Lilith’s face becomes Billith’s and we are reminded of the shaving scene between Jason and Ben in Episode 4
- HBO are crap at making guys look hot with long-haired wigs
- Alcide (Joe Manganiello) is just a small wolf trying to pee in a large pond
- NOTE TO ALCIDE: don’t disown your daddy because later on (as according to the almighty laws of TV) he will be the one who finds Sam (Sam Trammell) and Emma (Chloe Noelle)
- The werewolf storyline is boring
- Vamp camp is really just
bad lesbian prison porna lab rat version of The Hunger Games, what with it’s reapingnumber system and gladiator pit and all…
- Pam goes into therapy. Since she is new at having to discuss her feelings and all that crap, she should probably be forgiven for ending up in the aforementioned gladiator pit with her ex-maker after claiming she has no feelings towards him. Probably… but I will save my decision until the outcome of Episode 6
- Terry (Todd Lowe) hires an old mate, Justin, to kill him
- Sookie hires Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) to make contact with her dead parents and it turns out Benlow was right – her daddy, at least, was trying to kill her in order to save her from becoming a vampire-fairy hybrid. And YAY, Lafayette FINALLY gets his own storyline in Season 6!
- Maybe Benlow isn’t nasty, maybe he’s just lonely since he’s the only one of his kind…
- Sam is a tool, not only for being callous to Nicole (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) after she tries to phone her parents and let them know she’s alive, but for forgetting that Luna (Janina Gavankar) has only just died…
- The shifter story is boring
- Jason joins up with the LAVTF in an attempt to save Jessica
- Lafayette gets possessed by Sookie’s dad and tries to finish off what he started all those years ago…
- Billith is nearly as good at mimicking Lilith as Lafayette is at being Corbett (Sookie’s dad)
- Sarah and Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian) join forces again to present the Gov. with the ultimate Hunger Games event: The Eric vs. Pam Stake Off!
So what did you think of Episode 5, F*ck the Pain Away?
Source: Rachel Tsoumbakos - IN A NUTSHELL: True Blood Season 6, Episode 5 Recap
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc.)
July 13, 2013
Old and New Romances Ignite??:
HBO has released two new clips for tomorrow’s Season 6 Episode 5 of True Blood! The first clip entitled “From Bad to Worse” we see Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) reaching out to Jason(Ryan Kwanten) after she has drained the four faerie Bellefleurs…it is obvious that there is still chemistry between the two, maybe this will be the beginning of a rekindling of an old romance!
The second clip entitled “Love Is” features Sookie(Anna Paquin) and Ben(Rob Kazinsky) a.k.a. Warlow, Sookie is beyond upset about Ben trying to trick her, and Ben expresses his love for her. This clip is setting the stage for the revelation that there is more to the Warlow story, and the death of Sookie’s parents.
Check out the clips here!
Be sure to check out episode 5 which aires July 14 on HBO!
Source: Youtube-True Blood Season 6: Episode #5 Clip-From Bad to Worse
Youtube-True Blood Season 6: Episode #5 Clip -Love Is
(Photo Credit) HBO John P. Johnson
July 10, 2013
Just announced: True Blood Panel Scheduled to Appear at Comic Con International 2013
True Blood fans from all over the world are gearing up to attend San Diego’s Comic Con International. Once again, the cast of HBO’s True Blood will be in Ballroom 20 on Saturday July 20 at 3:30 PM to tease plot lines and answer fan questions live. Entertainment Weekly’s Tim Stack will again be the panel moderator. Scheduled to appear:
Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse), Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), Showrunner Brian Buckner, Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse), Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte), Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette Reynolds), Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby), Kristin Bauer van Straten (Pam Swynford de Beaufort), Joe Manganiello (Alcide Herveaux), Anna Camp (Sarah Newlin), Michael McMillian (Steve Newlin) and Rob Kazinsky (Ben Flynn).
Ryan Kwanten walked on his hands like a (very sexy) trained monkey to the delight of the crowd last year, and Joe Manganiello did a little bump and grind for the ladies. What will happen this year? A few thousand lucky fans will find out first hand on July 20.
For more information on Comic Con International, visit www.comic-con.org
Source: TrueBloodFanSource.com Comic Con 2013: True Blood Panel Announced with Attendees
Photo Credit: Jennifer Kitzman
July 9, 2013
What went down:
- Ben (Robert Kazinsky) is Warlow! Like we didn’t see that coming. Nice to see he seems to have a bit of a conscience and saves Jason (Ryan Kwanten) for Sookie (Anna Paquin) though….
- Oh so Warlow is Lilith’sPROGENY. And he is the only one who can kill her according to Nora (Lucy Griffiths) and the misinterpreted Vampire Bible verse. So it’s aBillith vs Barlow battle then (thanks so much to http://ericandsookielovers.com for penning that term BTW)
- Nicole (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) learns what happens when you poke a stick at awerewolf: people die. Lucky Sam (Sam Trammell) is close by to ‘ease’ her pain…
- So we’re getting a ‘two-for-the-price-of-one’ war: Vamps vs. Humans and Were vs. Shifters thanks to Alcide (Joe Manganiello) going all alpha male on Sam
- Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) work out where Tara (Rutina Wesley) took Willa (Amelia Rose Blaire) – thank you very much maker magic…
- The fairy-babies read Terry’s (Todd Lowe) mangled mind
- Eric turns Willa. Who turns out to beAWESOME as a baby vamp. Up until Eric sends her home to daddy. Thanks to her fangbanger tendencies she didn’t realise she was just a pawn in the war until Eric broke it to her
- So Andy’s (Chris Bauer) fairy-babies grow boobs overnight and go all dumb-fairies-with-hormones. As a result Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) and Billith (Stephen Moyer) abduct them. The crappy thing is that the pair of them were perfectly happy to abduct BABIES (Did anyone else hate Jessica more than Billith in this episode?)
- Fairy blood has a short attention span – who would have guessed? Billith has to keep his fairy hostages alive in order to synthesise their blood. SO HE LEAVES A NEW VAMPIRE IN CHARGE OF THEM. What could possibly go wrong?!
- Sookie works out Ben is Warlow. Donning her big girl panties she concocts a plan to get
naked with himbring the lying bastard down
- Jason and Niall (Rutger Hauer) work out the same thing at the same time. Their plan doesn’t work: Jason gets glamoured (did anyone else’s heart break while watching Jason cry over Granddaddy Niall?) and Niall gets sent to the icky dimension from whence Warlow came
- Ben/Warlow doesn’t seem to like ingesting blood
- Jason REALLY isn’t gay
- Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp) is bumping uglies with Governor Burrell (Arliss Howard) AND it looks like she might be pregnant…
- Oh, look, Sam’s a pony
- *high five* to the Obnoxious Counter Guy from Season 1, Episode 1 of HBO’s True Blood
- Jessica can eat fairies without getting high
- Nora gets arrested. Pam gets arrested.Ginger (Tara Buck) gets a free pass to the ominous ‘Camp’. Looks like Willa will too. Jessica and Billith get Andy’s attention for abducting his fairy-babies. Suddenly Billith’s vision is looking more likely…
- Sookie goes all fairy-light-balls on Barlow’s arse
So Episode 4, At Last, sure was a jam-packed one! Let me know what you thought by commenting below.
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
July 5, 2013
Love, A Rescue, and Ghosts:
With fans desperate for Sunday to devour episode four of the hit Season 6 HBO drama series True Blood, they can munch on the recently leaked description of episode five, “F*** the Pain Away.” This episode, airing on HBO on July 14 at 9 p.m., foretells the reunion of former lovers and ghosts.
WARNING: SEASON SIX SPOILERS AHEAD!
In the episode, Sookie (Anna Paquin) continues to delve into her past along with her fae grandfather Niall (Rutger Hauer) despite the ever-looming presence of the ancient, evil vampire Warlow. Specifically, the blonde waitress turns to her co-worker and friend Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) who may deliver some information about her dead parents. The other Stackhouse sibling Jason (Ryan Kwanten) will also be reconnected with his past through two of his past lovers: Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll), of course, and none other than the former Mrs. Reverend Steve Newlin herself, Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp), who fans had the pleasure of seeing once again in episode three.
In the vampire world, Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) is noted to have entered “dangerous territory,” but there may be a rescue close at hand for her! Both her maker, Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) and her progeny, Tara (Rutina Wesley) are said to be taking “drastic measures” to help the fashionable member of their family.
Now we’re all wondering: what could all of this possibly mean? Stay tuned for July 14 to find out!
Photo Credit: HBO Inc.