July 26, 2014
Here’s the latest True Blood teaser video – direct from San Diego Comic Con!
- It seems HBO are preparing us for a decision to be made over who Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) will end up with when True Blood concludes in a few short weeks.
- With Sookie realizing Bill (Stephen Moyer) is dying from Hep-V, it seems she is spurred on in search of a cure.
- We also see a reappearance of Sookie’s fairy grandfather, Niall Brigant (Rutger Hauer) – could he be a part of the Hep-V cure?
- Well, it seems Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp) knows – since she claims there is, in fact, an antidote! YAY! Will she help though?
- Tara (Rutina Wesley) is set to make more appearances. This means only one thing: Lettie Mae (Adina Porter) has gotten her hands on another vampire.
- Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) seems to have his hands full with Violet (Karolina Wydra).
- Hoyt (Jim Parrack) meets Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) for the first time – well, that he can remember anyway…
- Arlene (Carrie Preston) gets her promised sex dream – or is it reality?
And then we have a huge blur of action. Did you pick out everything that happened right at the end? Let me know what you saw by commenting below!
You can watch the whole sneak peak teaser direct from Comic Con below:
Source: YouTube – True Blood Season 7: In the Weeks Ahead (Comic Con)
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
July 24, 2014
Give blood During Comic Con 2014:
Recently we announced that Comic Con 2014 would feature a blood drive as part of their program. This drive is in memoriam of Robert A. Heinlein and all people who book and participate will receive a True Blood goodie bag along with the sense of accomplishment of knowing your blood will now go on to save lives.
All the details of the Robert A. Heinlein Blood Drive are below:
The Blood Drive is open from 9:00 AM–6:00 PM Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and 10:00 AM–3:30 PM on Sunday. The Blood Drive location has changed this year: it’s now located at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, in the America’s Cup, Regatta, and Nautical rooms (on the 4th floor of the tower closest to the Convention Center). The Hyatt is located at 1 Market Place, on Harbor Drive (the same street as the Convention Center), at the corner of Market and Harbor. If you’re registering onsite at Comic-Con, please go to the Blood Drive booth near the Freebie Table in the Sails Pavilion, upstairs at the Convention Center. After you’ve given blood, catch the Comic-Con Shuttle for a quick trip back to the Convention Center!
In addition to receiving a goodie bag, HBO’s True Blood will be providing bandages, t-shirts, water bottles, and band aids to participants.
People who give blood are also entered into daily drawings for fantastic prizes, which are donated by Comic-Con exhibitors. Winners are posted at the Blood Drive sign-up booth at 6:30 PM each day (4:00 PM on Sunday) in the Sails Pavilion.
Below, you can check out the following video interview about it which also features True Blood actor Chloe Noelle (who played Emma Garza, daughter of Luna in Seasons 4, 5 and 6 of the hit HBO vampire show):
Source: Fox 5 San Diego – Blood drive takes center stage at Comic-Con
(Photo Credit: ComicCon.org/HBO Inc.)