November 6, 2014
Win Copies of the True Blood Season 7 Boxset:
Want to win a copy of Season 7 of HBO’s True Blood? Then make sure you check out the following competitions celebrating the release of Season 7 to DVD and BluRay on the 10th November 2014:
First up we have a chance to win one of three copies of the Season 7 boxset on offer courtesy of Big Gay Picture Show. The details are below:
For your chance to win one of the three copies of True Blood – Season 7 on DVD that we’ve got to give away, answer the question below and fill in your details, then press submit! The competition closes on November 19th 2014, so get answering and good luck!
QUESTION: Which of these True Blood stars are married in real life?
This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only. Entries close 11.59pm (UK time) on November 19th, 2014. To read the fine print on this contest or to enter, please click here.
The next competition is from Entertainment Focus and is open (once again) to UK residents over the age of 18. You can enter this competition once per day up until 11.59pm (UK time) on November 21st 2014 to increase your chances of winning, however, multiple entries per day will not be counted. You can check out the details below:
To be in with a chance of winning a copy of True Blood Season 7 on Blu-ray, just answer the question below.
Where is True Blood predominantly set?
To read the fine print on this contest or to enter, please click here.
Sources: Big Gay Picture Show – Win True Blood – Season 7 On DVD & See How It All Ends!
Entertainment Focus – Win True Blood Season 7 on Blu-ray
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
November 4, 2014
Australian Residents Can Win One of Five Season 7 DVDs of HBO’s True Blood:
For Australian fans of HBO’s True Blood, it is as simple as following Moviehole on Twitter and sending an email to win one of five copies of True Blood Season 7 (which is due for release in Australia on the 12th November 2014)!
All the details are below:
To Win :
This competition closes at 6pm on November 11
Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to Australian readers only.
• Prizes as per details; no swapping, upgrading or cash alternative.
• Moviehole does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet, stock or email problems.
• Moviehole has the right to cancel the promo at any stage if they’re due to circumstances out of our control.
• Winners will be notified by mail.
While this competition may only be for eligible Australian residents, it seems the UK is getting creative with its advertising when it comes to promotion of the new release of the complete box set of True Blood Seasons 1-7. A man dressed in nothing but fangs, red shorts and a whole lot of blood was seen strolling through the streets of London recently:
Let us know if you are entering this competition, or if you saw Billith roaming the streets of London by commenting below!
Sources: Moviehole – True Blood – Season 7
FanCarpet – Bloody Bill Compton spotted in London to celebrate the Home Entertainment releases of HBO’s True Blood: The Final Season and Complete Seasons 1-7 Boxset
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc./TheFanCarpet.com)
August 19, 2014
Here’s Your Chance to Bid on Eric Northman’s Throne:
Just a quick reminder that in a few short hours True Blood fans will have the opportunity of a lifetime when ScreenBid opens their True Blood props and costumes auction. Many items are on offer and are being added to daily. The list includes:
- Eric Northman’s (Alexander Skarsgard) throne
- Fangs owned and used by various vampire actors (including Stephen Moyer)
- Sookie Stackhouse’s (Anna Paquin) white sundress from Season 1
- That yellow sweatsuit Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) wore when she went to ground with Tara (Rutina Wesley)
- A Merlotte’s menu
- Jason Stackhouse’s (Ryan Kwanten) deputy uniform
- Maryann’s (Michelle Forbes) wedding dress from Season 2
- Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) leather jacket
- Ms. Suzuki’s (Tamlyn Tomita) shoes (yes, the ones that were used to kill her)
- Tara’s bloody vamp camp outfit
- A “True Death” puddle of bloody remains
These are just a few of the many, many items on offer.
Source: ScreenBid – True Blood Auction (#1000069)
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
August 16, 2014
Mr. Gus’ Necklace is Inspired by Alma Katsu’s The Taker Trilogy:
If you have noticed the awesome necklace worn by True Blood’s Mr. Gus (Will Yun Lee) and coveted it, then why not take the opportunity to win a replica of this great piece? The necklace itself is designed by Janet Cadsawan, who designs many pieces of jewelry inspired by literary works (including Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander, EL James’ Fifty Shades of Grey and Deborah Harkness’ Discovery of Witches trilogy). This particular piece is inspired by Alma Katsu’s The Taker trilogy – a series Charlaine Harris herself has read and enjoyed! If you want to learn more on this series of books, you can click here. If you want to enter the contest, then all you need to do is email Alma Katsu at: email@example.com. The lucky winner will be notified after the competition closes at midnight ET on August 19th 2014. The complete set of rules are as follows:
CONTEST RULES: One entry per person. Contest is open to US only: the prize must be sent to a valid US mailing address. Not responsible for items lost or stolen in shipping. Contest ends at midnight ET on August 19th and winner will be chosen via random number generator. Winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the end of contest and has 72 hours to respond to claim prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours a new winner will be chosen, and the same rules will apply.
Source: Alma Katsu – Win a Vial necklace – AS SEEN IN TRUE BLOOD (Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
June 22, 2014
True Blood Season 7 Merchandise Giveaway:
Want to get your hands on the awesome new True Blood Season 7 poster from HBO? You know the one with Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) with a bloody tear? Yeah, me too! TrueBloodNet has 15 of these posters to giveaway, so welcome to the world’s easiest True Blood contest!
All you have to do to win a poster off our website is comment below. Please include your email address so we can contact the 10 lucky winners (drawn at random).
For Twitter fans, just head on over and follow @TrueBloodNet and keep an eye on their tweets during the week. As soon as we announce the weekly True Blood phrase, get ready to retweet! (Hint: You might want to check out this tweet to get you started 😉 ) Once again, there will be a weekly winner drawn at random and notified via direct message on Twitter.
How simple is that?!
So, all that is left for you to do now is pick your platform (website or Twitter) and you are ready to roll.
*PLEASE NOTE: This competition is open to US RESIDENTS ONLY*
May 20, 2013
Hypable.com Have a True Blood Drinking Contest:
Want to win your very own copy of True Blood, Season 5 on DVD or BluRay? Then head on over to Hypable.com and get involved in their drinking game competition. All you have to do is think up a rule for their True Blood drinking game and leave your suggestion in their comments to go into the draw.
If you can’t think of anything, don’t worry, you can also enter their Rafflecopter giveaway to also go into the draw for the same prize.
But you need to hurry as the Rafflecopter event finishes in 4 days!
Source: Hypable.com – Create a ‘True Blood’ drinking game rule, win season 5 on DVD/Blu-ray
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
July 15, 2012
Everyone please congratulate @Liras for having the Secret Code and winning this wonderful headset! Please check out V-moda’s website as a thank you for sponsoring the contest!
TrueBloodNet.com and V-moda have teamed up to present the chance to win one of their exquisite V-80 True Blood headphones to one lucky Trubie!
Pay close attention to the rules as you must keep track of the secret number and have a 24 hour window to respond!
- You MUST have a shipping address in the US or Canada.
- You MUST follow TrueBloodNet.com on Sulia!*
- You need to retweet our Sulia contest tweet between 5 pm Sunday July 15th, 2012 and midnight 12 pm July 22nd.
- Write down the secret code that will only be visible on Sulia and have it ready in case your tweet is selected!
- You need to be willing and able to supply the secret code you wrote down along with your name, address, email address and a phone number to us within 24 hours of the contest winner announcement.
*Sulia is a Twitter-based agglomeration of topic experts — including TrueBloodNet.com — that seeks to bring you the highest quality reporting in a specialized area of interest.
- Type: Supraaural (on-ear)
- Speaker Drivers: patent pending 40mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity Driver
- Impedance: 28.5 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 – 30,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 105 dB
- Standard Cables: Kevlar® reinforced, 52” 1-Button mic cable, 52” audio only cable
- Plug: 45 degree, 24k gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo plug
- Weight: 180g (headphone only)
For more info please visit the V-moda site
The winner will be picked randomly from everyone who follows those rules and will be announced via Twitter Monday July 22nd! The winner then has 24 hours to contact us, with the secret code, or we will pick another winner. Same rules will apply about contacting us in 24 hours or we repeat the process.
Your prize will be shipped directly from V-moda so once we contact you we’ll need your name, address, email address and a phone number that we’ll be supplying to the V-moda representative. We will also provide you with the his email address in case you need to talk to him directly.
June 10, 2012
Calling All True Blood Fans!
The HBO Shop is kindly sponsoring a contest to see who can come up with the best idea for a new True Blood product. The winners will not only receive some cool True Blood merchandise, but may even get to see their idea come to fruition! So put on those thinking caps, we know you’ve got them laying around somewhere!
Up for grabs are the following prizes:
1) True Blood phone skin
2) Tru Blood blanket
3) Bon Temps Football T-shirt
4) Fangtasia T-shirt
5) Women’s Fangtasia T-shirt
1) This contest is open to US residents only.
2) To enter, leave a comment suggesting a new True Blood product on this post between now and Saturday, June 16 at midnight, Eastern.
3) You can submit as many ideas as you want between now and the end of the contest. Each idea will be considered a separate contest entry.
4) 2 winners will be chosen, each getting to pick their prize.
5) We will notify the winners via their email, Facebook or Twitter account used to comment. If winners do not respond within 48 hours, prizes will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
Good luck, Truebies!
*EDITOR’S NOTE: The contest is over, thank you to everyone who entered! We will be posting the winners shortly.
April 14, 2012
Hey Trubies, are you tired of arguing amongst yourself over who’s the hotest person on the best show on television, HBO’s True Blood? If so, it’s time to take up the challenge that one website is throwing down and vote, post and talk about True Blood! The new website “ology” is centered around the concept of topics that interest the community at large, called handily enough: ologies.
Ologies is offering 15 of the most active fans of whichever show wins their contest a “Killer” t-shirt, plus the right to swagger if True Blood comes in first.
And the nominees for “Most Killer Show” on TV are…
1. The Vampire Diaries
2. Teen Wolf
4. Pretty Little Liars
6. The Secret Circle
7. True Blood
8. Game of Thrones
11. Being Human:
Click HERE to go to the True Blood Ology and click on the green ‘Follow’ button.
You should check out their main contest page for all the contest rules and details but the main ways to earn points are:
· 1 point for each new post
· 3 points for each new comment
· 4 points for sharing a post (via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Google+)
· 5 points for every new member in your show’s ology
· 30 points for having an actor from your show retweet about the contest
(you must post a screenshot of the retweet in your show’s ology to get the points)
· 100 points if an actor from your show Tweets or Facebook posts about the contest (you must post a screenshot of the tweet/post in your show’s ology to get the points)
· 1000 points if an actor from your show posts in the ology. (This is a potential game changer to the contest! We will confirm that the actor actually posted in the ology before granting the points.)
What are you doing just standing there?!?! GO POST! Team True Blood… HoOOOoooowl!!!
February 10, 2012
Celebrating the Premiere of Season 4 in the UK:
What an exciting time for our fellow Truebies in the UK! This weekend, they will finally get to start watching Season 4 of True Blood, and to celebrate, our friends at CultBox are giving away two DVD sets — each one a box set of seasons 1-3. Who wouldn’t love to get that in the mail? The only caveat: you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, and you must be following @CultBoxTV on Twitter. Tweet the following message to enter:
Win #TrueBloodBoxsets @cultboxtv http://bit.ly/zbAhXd
Winners will be chosen on February 21. Visit the CultBox website for more information, and let us know if you end up being the lucky sucker!
Thanks to Will at CultBox for the scoop!