August 22, 2013
Well, HBO’s True Blood Season 6 is over – what did you think of the finale? What did you think of the whole season? How do you think True Blood Season 7 will pan out? And, more importantly, what do you think will be the outcome of Eric Northman’s (Alexander Skarsgard) naked book reading expedition?
There were a LOT of quotes in Episode 10 (entitled Radioactive), so the finale memes post for Season 6 is larger than the others. I haven’t included all of the outstanding quotes, but did I include your favorite?
Let us know what you thought of the True Blood Season 6 finale by commenting below!
Source: Rachel Tsoumbakos – MEMES: True Blood Season 6 Finale – Episode 10 #TBQuotes
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc./Rachel Tsoumbakos)
August 19, 2013
Naked Eric and His Possible Demise is the Talk of the Internet:
Well, HBO’s True Blood Season 6 has sure been a hell of a ride for trubie fans – none other more than the finale, Episode 10 (entitled Radioactive).
So a whole day has passed since we saw that magnificent moment: Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) sunbathing in the snow while reading a book.
It was such a beautiful moment. Team Eric fans around the world squealed in delight.
Oh no! The horror! Team Eric fans are now screaming in fear as Eric Northman starts to fry. While we are all thinking, ‘oh, surely he’ll run for cover‘, HE BURSTS INTO FLAMES!
Fans around the world went into shock. Most were numb during the rest of the show. But is Eric Northman really dead? Here are the pros and cons:
- While Eric Northman caught on fire, we didn’t actually see him end up a pile of ashes. He didn’t explode either
- Wasn’t Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) looking for her maker? Could she jump in and save him in the knick of time? Would she sacrifice her own life for his in the process?
- He’s in the snow, so I have three words for you: Stop. Drop. Roll
- Snow melts when heated, could Eric Northman fall through into an underground ice cavern?
- Eric could use his super vampire speed to either run to a cave or dig a hole in the snow and bury himself
- Rumor has it that Alexander Skarsgard (along with some other cast members) are contracted on for seven seasons (this is pure speculation though and has not been confirmed by HBO or its subsiduaries)
- Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare) successfully survived bad sunburn
- Alexander Skarsgard has a hectic movie schedule at the moment – does he have time for True Blood any more?
- He was standing there burning for such a large amount of time – how long is too long when you’re a vampire on fire?
- There’s that infamous AOL Entertainment video interview with Kristin Bauer van Straten that had her choking up over having to even think about True Blood without Eric Northman
- HBO have proven that they will certainly kill off important cast members if it is called for – can anyone remember the red wedding from Game of Thrones this year?
So, what do you think? Will Eric Northman die? Or will we see him alive and well in HBO’s True Blood Season 7? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc.)
August 19, 2013
Whoa! WTF just happened? Yeah, it’s the finale of HBO’s True Blood Season 6.Episode 10, entitled Radioactive, is certainly a nail-biter – and for many it just may be a deal breaker unless a certain something is fixed within the first five minutes of True Blood Season 7, Episode 1!
Be warned SPOILERS and LANGUAGE abound in this recap!
This is what went down (can’t believe this is the last one):
- Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) and Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello) go walking after Terry Bellefleur’s (Todd Lowe) funeral. It seems Alcide isn’t the mindless beefcake Sookie expected!
- So while they are walking and talking (and is that flirting I see?), they bump into a whole pile of
sparkling Twilight wannabesday-walking vampires. Sookie finally realises that Billith (Stephen Moyer) was right. She doesn’t have time to dwell on this when she spies Jason (Ryan Kwanten) among them
- After it gets a little fangy between Jason, Sookie and Violet (Karolina Wydra), things are amended with a kiss – between Sookie and Violet! How awkward for Jason: the ultimate male fantasy – except, dude, that’s your sister!
- For the first time ever we see Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) genuinely happy – and with Sookie nonetheless!
- That happy high doesn’t last for long though and Pam very quickly turning into the snark we know and love so much. She decides to hunt down Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) and leaves Tara (Rutina Wesley) in charge of Willa (Amelia Rose Blaire)
- Tara looks ridiculous in a straw hat
- Sookie also looks silly in hats
- Sookie returns to Fairyland and an eagerly waiting Warlow (Robert Kazinsky). It seems, now that all Sookie’s vampire friends are safe, she can’t see the point in an immediate fae wedding and vampire turning. But Warlow is pissy – especially after he spent all that time making a maypole while she was gone – so he slaps her! WTF?!
- Warlow is one badass monster! He should be horsewhipped on the spot for that slap. But, oh no, it gets worse! He gets all nasty-pants by choking her and then tying her to the maypole. Sookie tries to nuclear-fairy-ball him but he’s too fast and ties her hands up and then proceeds to FEED off her! See, this is why you should never trust a guy who’s killed your parents – not matter WHAT the reason!
- Billith begins the long road to redemption in this episode – so glad to see this
- Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) is very good at whipping that ‘poor me‘ attitude right out of Bill when he explains Sookie is going to be turned and it’s all his fault
- Jason is REAL pissed when Bill and Jessica ‘fess up about Sookie – and I don’t blame him one little bit! But, oh, I do LOVE to see Jason on a mission!
- So Adilyn (Bailey Noble) is needed to get into Fairyland – bet Andy Bellefleur (Chris Bauer) is going to love that idea – NOT! But in the end he agrees and him and Jason weapon up and head to the church with Bill, Jessica and Violet
- Sometimes you just have to scare the crap out of a fairy to get to use her magic – I’m sure Violet is sorry Adilyn
- The rescue of Sookie gets a bit full on. This is what goes down: Adilyn gets them into Fairyland, Violet releases Sookie. Bills stakes Warlow, everyone (except Bill and Warlow) escape back to Bon Temps and batten down the hatches at Sookie’s house (because a house is SO much stronger than a 6,000 year old fairy-vampire who is pissed), Violet gives Sookie her blood to heal her
- But wait – Warlow just walks right out of that nasty staking mess, kicks Bill and flies off. Uh-oh
- Yeah, that old southern house just doesn’t hold up against Warlow. Within seconds, he has Andy and Violet unconscious, Jason, Andy and Adilyn locked up in Eric’s old hidey hole (sealing it up with his fairy magic) and is up those stairs and choking Sookie all over again!
- Now somehow Adilyn manages to release them all – even though her magic is not nearly 6,000 years old
- So Sookie is trying to get her nuclear-fairy-ball happening, but you know what happens when you’re put under pressure – she just can’t get it up!
- Luckily Niall (Rutger Hauer) decides at that moment to reach through from the stinking otherworld and grab Warlow
- Jason manages to stake Warlow and kill him for good this time – wonder what made his stake better than all the rest?
- Jason and Sookie pull Niall free from the otherworld and it’s all looking good…
- … except now that Warlow is dead, the fairy day-walking ability wears off all the vampires. Lucky for them it’s night time…
- … except no one told Eric who is sunbathing naked in Sweden
- So for a split second we get to see the great Viking’s junk before he bursts into flames
- Dead Viking?????????????
- HBO are you mad????????
- While, technically, we don’t see Northman die, it is not looking good for him unless Pam can get to him in time
- And now it’s six months later and we still don’t know the fate of Eric Northman or Pam, but it seems Sookie and Alcide are now a couple
- Bill is a famous vampire author and it seems the only real authority on Hep V
- 1/8 of a vampires are estimated to be infected with Hep V. Humans are carriers but it’s not a death sentence to them. Apparently it’s an unstable virus too and the mutations are erratic
- Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell) is the mayor – WTF?!
- Sam goes to church talks to the Bon Temps community and encourages them to go to Merlotte’s for a free ‘social’ – only catch is that you should try and hook up with a vampire there for your own protection. Pretty sure Sam in not getting re-elected as a result
- Tara’s mum, Lettie Mae (Adina Porter) is mega creepy when trying to make amends with her daughter. I know she means well and all, but seriously? Creepy
- Hot vampire James (Luke Grimes) can sing
- Jessica tries to apologise to Andy for eating all his kids (LOL! It took her six months to do it – yeah, Andy’s that scary!) – surprise, surprise, Andy’s not impressed. In fact he pulls a gun on her and it looks like it’s all over red rover for Jessica Hamby. But, wait, nope, he shuts the door in her face. Phew!
- Sookie and Alcide leave Merlotte’s early, only to be holed up by Bill. It seems he’s offering his protection to Sookie all over again – can anyone say ‘deja vu’? Sookie declines – but not before Alcide scents a mob of hungry, sick, moaning
zombiesvampires approaching the town!
- Say hello to #WaitingSucks because it’s the credits now and a hell of a long wait until HBO’s True Blood Season 7!
So what did you think of True Blood’s finale episode, Radioactive? Are you going to tune in Season 7 to see if HBO save Eric from the true death?
Source: Rachel Tsoumbakos – IN A NUTSHELL: True Blood Season 6, Episode 9 Recap
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc.)
August 18, 2013
Kristin Talks to VH1 About Pam’s Relationship with Eric Northman:
Recently, Kristin Bauer van Staten spoke to Sabrina White from VH1 about her role as Pam de Beaufort in HBO’s True Blood Season 6. Make sure you check out the video interview below for all the tasty morsels of information about this season as well as True Blood Season 7.
- How the last scene between Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) in True Blood Season 6, Episode 9 (entitled Life Matters) went. And what Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse) and Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton / Billith) did to mess it up
- What Kristin does to get into Pam mode
- Which scene was Kristin’s favorite scene to shoot in True Blood Season 6
- Sneak peek into the True Blood finale episode: Just how important are the relationships between Tara (Rutina Wesley), Eric and Pam?
- How similar is Kristin to her onscreen persona of Pam de Beaufort? (Hint: If you follow Kristin on Twitter (@BauervanStraten) you will already know the answer to this one!)
- What Kristin Bauer van Straten loves the most about meeting True Blood fans
- Sneak Peek into True Blood Season 7. Kristin has this to say in response to what she’s been told about Season 7:
I know nothing… It drives me crazy… Every writer that I bump into… I would ask ‘What’s happening in [True Blood] Season 7 you think?’ And nothing. They wouldn’t tell me anything.
- When will the True Blood cast be back on set to start filming True Blood Season 7?
- What we can expect from the relationship between Eric in Pam in Season 7. According to Kristin:
Their relationship is very deep.
And, finally, if you would like to help Kristin Bauer van Straten raise money for the African Elephants she is so fond of, then head on over to eBay to bid on her latest painting. Yes, that’s right, not only is Kristin Bauer van Straten an actor, she is also a painter. On offer, is an original oil painting she did of cast member, Alexander Skarsgard. You can bid on the item (which only has two days left before the auction ends), by clicking on the image below:
You can watch the full video interview with Kristin Bauer van Straten and VH1 by clicking on the image of Pam below:
Sources: VH1 – Chat With True Blood’s Kristin Bauer
eBay – Oil painting by TRUE BLOOD Kristin Bauer of Alexander Skarsgard AUTOGRAPHED
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc./Kristin Bauer van Straten)
August 18, 2013
Robert Kazinsky Hints at Warlow’s Bad Side:
Many trubie fans have been enjoying the Warlow (Robert Kazinsky) storyline in HBO’s True Blood Season 6. It’s nice to see Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) have a potential partner closer to her type (fae-human) and that will result in her still being able to sunbathe in the summer.
Of course the downside to this budding romance is the fact that Warlow not only drained the majority of fairies in the area and sent Niall (Rutger Hauer) into a nasty otherworldly dimension, but he is intent on turning Sookie into a fairy-vampire hybrid!
So what will happen if Sookie drags her heels on her promise to marry Warlow and have him turn her into an undead, sparkling daywalker? According to Robert Kazinsky, it could be explosive:
This guy’s a timebomb if he goes off. It’s not just scary, it’s cataclysmic. He’s an incredibly powerful vampire, and as a fae, he throws fireballs. He can take what he wants, but he’s trying his best to be understanding, to be a good guy, to make her love him of her own free will. She has a choice, and he’s given her that.
Kazinsky also compares Warlow to an addict, saying that his character cannot stop at draining just one person. Once he starts, he can’t stop. Is this an indication that another bloodbath may follow in True Blood’s Season 6 finale perhaps?
And if this is the case, will Warlow survive to see True Blood Season 7? Robert is not even sure, it seems:
In my mind’s eye, I can’t see Sookie and Bill getting over their troubles — or even Sookie and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) — so maybe this guy is her best chance if he makes it to season seven.
What do you think will happen between Warlow and Sookie Stackhouse in the True Blood Season 6 finale? Let us know in the comments below.
Source: Boston Herald – Rob Kazinsky hopes Warlow and Sookie can wed … or all hell will break loose
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
August 18, 2013
Who Will Die? Who Will Sookie End up With?
Truebie fans are frantically counting down the hours to HBO’s True Blood Season 6 finale. And there are literally just mere hours to go until all our True Blood questions are answered for this season (and more questions raised to keep us wondering until True Blood Season 7).
Searching the web today, this is what TrueBloodNet have found for you in relation to the True Blood Season 6 finale:
- According to Lauren Bowles (who plays Holly Cleary), things will be shaken up considerably to ready fans for True Blood Season 7:
The end of this season, I think, is going to surprise everyone. I love the direction that it goes in — I’m not sure if everyone will — but I do. And I can promise that you won’t be bored. It really takes the show and blows it up in a way that will make everyone clamor for season seven.
- As for her relationship with Andy Bellefleur (Chris Bauer), she is less optimistic about the outcome. As she points out, happy couples don’t last very long on True Blood. So it looks like we’ll just have to enjoy their happiness for as long as it lasts. Perhaps, with the possibility of Andy confronting Jessica Hamby this week will be the beginning of the end for this pair?
- While there are expected to be more deaths in Episode 10 (entitled Radioactive) of True Blood, showrunner Brian Buckner says it won’t be as bloody as Episode 9 (entitled Life Matters). It will, however, have a bit of a time jump.
- As a result of the time jump, we will see the first half of the episode dealing with a Warlow (Robert Kazinsky) who is becoming less patient with Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin). Considering Warlow was billed as being the big bad guy this season, this is a little concerning to hear. How will Sookie fare? And in what state will she enter True Blood Season 7: human or vampire?
- The second part of Episode 10 will help to draw the characters back to Bon Temps and set the scene for Season 7. According to Deborah Ann Woll (who plays Jessica Hamby):
We have a couple of scenes at the end of this season where we were all there. It was amazing to see, like, the 20 cast chairs lined up with names of people I only see once a month.
- Brian Buckner has also confirmed we will see Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) make at least one more appearance in the True Blood finale. It could possibly be a nude scene too:
There’s definitely something for the ladies and the gay men. We might see a certain body part.
However, considering we saw Eric heal Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) in Episode 9, it is possible this scene may just be a figment of Jason’s imagination!
Let us know what you think will go down in the season finale of HBO’s True Blood Season 6 by commenting below.
Sources: Hollywood Life – ‘True Blood’: Lauren Bowles Previews Killer Finale & Talks Season 7 Changes
Entertainment Weekly – ‘True Blood’ season finale preview: Naked Eric, a significant time jump, and Jessica answering to Andy?
(Photo Crdit: HBO Inc.)
August 18, 2013
Will Jessica Survive Episode 10?
Early on in HBO’s True Blood Season 6, we saw Jessica Hamby (Deborah Ann Woll) ‘accidentally’ snacking on some tasty little fairy morsels. Of course, Andy Bellefleur (Chris Bauer) aure was angry to discover most of his fairy babies dead, only being able to revive one of them.
Fast track down to Episode 9 of True Blood and Andy still hasn’t had a chance to catch up with Jessica and confront her about her killer instincts. This looks set to change in Episode 10, entitled Radioactive, since Deborah Ann Woll recently dropped this hint in an interview with TV Guide:
There’s still a lot of story to be told. Before the end of the season, we will see more of them. It’s not over.
Thanks to a some disturbing snippets within some True Blood promo videos released by HBO, we can see Andy fired up and getting ready to go on a rampage with a loaded weapon – will Jessica meet the true death? Deborah doesn’t seem to think so:
When I read about what I did to Andy’s daughters, my first thought was, ‘I don’t know how Jessica Hamby and Andy Bellefleur can be on the same show after something like that. One of them is going to have to go.’ I was 90 percent sure that prophecy at the beginning just meant that I was going to bite it.
Judging by that, it seems Jessica does in fact survive. But is Bon Temps big enough for Jessica Hamby and Andy Bellefleur? I guess we’ll find out in True Blood Season 7!
Let us know your thoughts on this by commenting below.
Source: TV Guide – True Blood Postmortem: Deborah Ann Woll Speaks Out on the Prophecy
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
August 18, 2013
Who Will Die? Will We See Eric Northman in True Blood Season 7?
With only a short time to go until HBO’s True Blood Season 6 finale, fans are already wondering what will go down. Here at TrueBloodNet, we have all been curious to see how Brian Buckner will close a season that is already becoming a fan favorite.
Here are our predictions for what will occur in Episode 10 (entitled Radioactive), the season finale of True Blood:
- Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) won’t die, but will head on over to Honolulu to alert them about the Tru Blood contamination
- Billith (Stephen Moyer) will be chased by Lilth and her three bloody handmaidens throughout Episode 10. This will follow through into Season 7
- Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp) will not appear much (if at all) in Episode 10, but will return in Season 7 as the top villain
- Considering how sad Kristin Bauer van Straten gets whenever she is asked about the demise of her maker, Eric Northman, in True Blood, perhaps it is actually Pam de Beaufort that will bite the dust?
- Warlow (Robert Kazinsky) will also die. And considering how sad he appears when Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) leaves for Terry Bellefleur’s (Todd Lowe) funeral, it could possibly be at his own hand
- Niall (Rutger Hauer) will appear right at the end of Episode 10
- Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello) will make a pass at Sookie, this will confuse her even more in regard to her feelings towards Warlow
- Some of the vampires that were feeding off Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) were infected with Hep V – this will lead to the big question: how will humans react to Hep V?
- Jason will only find out about his Hep V status when Violet (Karolina Wydra) starts getting the tell-tale blue veins
It’s highly likely we are completely off with our predictions and Brian Buckner has something else even more spectacular planned for us all in the True Blood Season 6 finale, but it’s still fun to dream.
What are your predictions for the Season 6 finale? And what are your predictions for True Blood Season 7? Let us know in the comments below,
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)
August 17, 2013
Michael McMillian Talks about the Demise of Steve Newlin:
In a recent interview with Vulture.com, HBO‘s True Blood Michael McMillian(Steve Newlin) reveals his feelings on the departure of Steve Newlin. In Episode 9 of True Blood Steve Newlin meets the sun at the hands of a VERY pissed off Eric. Check out some of my favourite questions here!
“Do you think he was gay, or bisexual? Because there must have been something between him and Sarah at one point.
Yeah, well, Anna Camp and I used to talk about it, and we still do. We think that they still had a bit of a kinky sex life there for a while. I think they married young, and they were both virgins when they got married, and I think she was just trying to keep Steve happy for a long time. I think there was probably some intense dom/sub play going on in the bedroom. I think Sarah was willing to perform certain acts for Steve to keep her husband happy.”
Did you see this coming for Steve? How much advance warning did you get?
Steve was really digging himself into a hole this season. Steve Newlin is the Jabba the Hutt of the True Blood universe. He has a very important place in the mythology, but he’s not going to help Luke Skywalker blow up the Death Star, you know? And especially seeing how the story was going, and Steve taking his place as a villain again and causing so much damage? If you think about it, Luna died because Steve and Russell kidnapped Emma. Pam was outted as Eric’s progeny because of him. Nora dies because of him. And he just wasn’t going to make it through. But Steve really dies at the hands of both Eric and Sarah.”
Who was Steve’s maker? He didn’t know her name …
I’d love to answer the question, but the truth is, I don’t know! And I’m not sure if the show is ever going to answer it or not. At one point, we were going to find out last season, and it was written out in the script, but they scratched it out.”
Check out the entire interview at Vulture.com, click the link below!
Source: Vulture.com-True Blood’s Michael McMillian on Newlin’s Fate
(Photo Credit): HBO.com
August 15, 2013
Two New Clips Arrive to Tease us About The True Blood Season Finale:
In the first clip, entitled A Pleasant Surprise, we find Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) and Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello) sharing a pleasant walk together through the cemetery after Terry Bellefleur’s (Todd Lowe) funeral. Poor Sookie is worried about her brother, Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and Alcide is doing the right thing by reassuring her that Jason will be just fine.
Alcide’s depth of understanding makes Sookie take pause – has she just found a suitor that doesn’t want her dead first?
The second clip is called No Shrinking Violet and starts with Violet (Karolina Wydra) feeding from Jason Stackhouse. It seems Jason is feeling the attraction to Violet that she promised would happen. But – true to her word – Violet is going to make her conquest a hard earned feat.
But before they can discuss matters further – Sookie shows up!
It gets all threatening and fangy for a moment but then Jason convinces Violet that Sookie is indeed his sister and Violet responds by laying her lips on the Sookster!
What do you think the outcome will be for the season finale of HBO’s True Blood Season 6? Let us know in the comments below.
Sources: HBO – Ep. 70 Clip: A Pleasant Surprise
HBO – Ep. 70 Clip: No Shrinking Violet
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)