True Blood Items on Display at Depot Liquor
October 23, 2014 by Rachel Tsoumbakos
Check Out Sookie’s Clothes and Tara’s Fangs:
If you are in the Brownwood area of Texas leading up to Halloween, why not check out some authentic props and costumes from the set of HBO’s True Blood? Depot Liquor has the following items on display:
- Sookie’s Season 3 werewolf bar outfit. This ensemble includes a white lace shirt, blue jean skirt, wedge shoes and earrings as worn by Sookie actress Anna Paquin.
- Items belonging to Tara Thornton (Rutina Wesley). Included is a slightly bloodied Vamp Camp suit and Rutina’s set of prosthetic fangs.
- A pair of bloody sunglasses that Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) wore in Season 5.
- A full glass of wine from Eric Northman’s (Alexander Skarsgard) Fangtasia bar.
- One empty Tru Blood bottle.
This display has only just opened up for the general public and are items were purchased through the True Blood props and costumes auction held back in August 2014. You can also participate in a True Blood themed taste testing at Depot Liquor. All the details are below:
The Depot Liquor gang [located at 1001 Vine Street in Brownwood], being huge fans of the show, is hosting a True Blood themed taste testing from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 25th. The public, ages 21 and over, are invited to come in costume and to enjoy the tasting. So plan to dress up and visit Depot Liquor to see a part of Hollywood come to Brownwood and enjoy a little Halloween fun on Saturday.
Let us know if you visit by commenting below!
Source: Brownwood News – True Blood Wardrobe Pieces and Props on Display at Depot Liquor
(Photo Credit: Brownwood News)