True Blood Quickie: True Blood Season 6 Episode 6 “Dont You Feel Me?” Recap
July 23, 2013 by Rachel Tsoumbakos
So we got to finally witness the death we have been anxiously awaiting since Brian Buckner announced it earlier this year. HBO’s True Blood Season 6, Episode 6, entitled Don’t You Feel Me? certainly hit hard as a result. Although not quite as hard as HBO did with it’s other great juggernaut program, Game of Thrones. Which is just fine, because I don’t think I could have coped with another red wedding episode this year…
What went down:
- So Billith (Stephen Moyer) hears Sookie’s (Anna Paquin) pain and sends Ben (Robert Kazinsky) to fix it. Which is really convenient because it gives Sookie a chance to whisk him away to fairyland (where he is safe from Billith & Lilith’s clutches) and then proceed to have her wicked way with him.
- Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) survives this episode, so there goes my prediction down the gurgler!
- Sookie tells her daddy to go to hell
- Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) kill a couple of security guards, rather than each other
- Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian) is a spineless bitch!
- Billith realises that his vision is now a reality and seeks Lilith (Jessica Clark) out to
whine about itask for her counsel. Lilith calls him on his ‘poor me’ issues and tells him to back off and fix his own problems
- Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) gets fast-tracked into the LAVTF. Which goes well until Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp) enters the room and it gets all awkward ex-lover…
- Jason dons his hardly ever worn ‘smart cap‘ and calls Sarah on being the set of balls running Vamp Camp. Can anyone say ‘blackmail’? Of course Sarah doesn’t blackmail very well, so she calls in Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) to screw a vampire named James (Luke Grimes) in front of Jason.
- Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell) gives up Emma (Chloe Noelle) to her grandmother (Dale Dickey) – well that’s a story line done and dusted! Now if they could just hurry up and do something interesting with Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) story I’d be a bit happier…
- Ben asks Sookie to tie him to a tree in fairyland so he can’t drain her when night falls. Who knew fairies read 50 Shades of Grey?
- Andy Bellefleur’s (Chris Bauer) fairy baby gets a name: Adeline Braelyn Charlaine Danica. So it’s out with 1 2 3 4 and in with A B C D…
- Lafayette calls Terry on his suicidal tendencies, which, in reality, is probably what gets Terry killed. Thanks to Lala calling Arlene (Carrie Preston) and then Holly (Lauren Bowles) getting involved, a vampire is called in to erase all of Terry’s bad memories and voila! Terry is R.I.P. Which makes it more tragic; he is finally happy yet he had no idea to contact Justin first and tell him the deal is now off
- Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) and Governor Burrell (Arliss Howard) have parenting issues. As a result, Nora cops a dose of Hepatitis V – the same thing that is going into every single bottle of Tru Blood!
- Willa (Amelia Rose Blair) convinces her daddy to put her in general population with the other vamps.
- At the same time, Billith drinks fairy blood and walks in the light – wonder how long before it wears off? Then Eric and Nora (Lucy Griffiths) are left in a room together – so of COURSE they escape thanks to Willa and glamour 101. It looks like the vampires are taking back Vamp Camp! *fist pumps the air*
- Governor Burrell loses his head! Well done to Billith for manning up and doing the deed – oh, and for inventing suicide dominoes…
- It appears that when things get jiggy with fairies, their neither regions glow. Oh my!
So what did you think of Episode 6, Don’t You Feel Me?
Source: Rachel Tsoumbakos – IN A NUTSHELL: True Blood Season 6, Episode 6 Recap
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc.)