True Blood Season 6: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Terry Bellefleur
June 21, 2013 by Rachel Tsoumbakos
Todd Lowe Spills The Beans on Terry Bellefleur:
- Terry and Arlene (Carrie Preston) will always have tough times ahead of them in HBO’s True Blood:
It’s never going to be simple times. We wouldn’t have good television, if it was. It would be a reality show.
- Andy Bellefleur’s (Chris Bauer) faery children will have an effect on Terry in Season 6 – whether this is a magical one or not is yet to be been! This impact will become more apparent in the second half of Season 6.
- Terry still has unresolved residual feelings about killing Patrick (Scott Foley) in Season 5.
- Speaking of Patrick – that Ifrit story line may just not be completely done with yet…it may be dead, but there is no simple life ahead for Terry.
- Arlene is the best-looking redhead Terry has ever seen – and possibly she is the best thing for him too!
(Photo Credit: HBO Inc.)