True Blood Season 6 Finale Spoilers: The Stakes Are High!
August 18, 2013 by Rachel Tsoumbakos
Who Will Die? Who Will Sookie End up With?
Truebie fans are frantically counting down the hours to HBO’s True Blood Season 6 finale. And there are literally just mere hours to go until all our True Blood questions are answered for this season (and more questions raised to keep us wondering until True Blood Season 7).
Searching the web today, this is what TrueBloodNet have found for you in relation to the True Blood Season 6 finale:
- According to Lauren Bowles (who plays Holly Cleary), things will be shaken up considerably to ready fans for True Blood Season 7:
The end of this season, I think, is going to surprise everyone. I love the direction that it goes in — I’m not sure if everyone will — but I do. And I can promise that you won’t be bored. It really takes the show and blows it up in a way that will make everyone clamor for season seven.
- As for her relationship with Andy Bellefleur (Chris Bauer), she is less optimistic about the outcome. As she points out, happy couples don’t last very long on True Blood. So it looks like we’ll just have to enjoy their happiness for as long as it lasts. Perhaps, with the possibility of Andy confronting Jessica Hamby this week will be the beginning of the end for this pair?
- While there are expected to be more deaths in Episode 10 (entitled Radioactive) of True Blood, showrunner Brian Buckner says it won’t be as bloody as Episode 9 (entitled Life Matters). It will, however, have a bit of a time jump.
- As a result of the time jump, we will see the first half of the episode dealing with a Warlow (Robert Kazinsky) who is becoming less patient with Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin). Considering Warlow was billed as being the big bad guy this season, this is a little concerning to hear. How will Sookie fare? And in what state will she enter True Blood Season 7: human or vampire?
- The second part of Episode 10 will help to draw the characters back to Bon Temps and set the scene for Season 7. According to Deborah Ann Woll (who plays Jessica Hamby):
We have a couple of scenes at the end of this season where we were all there. It was amazing to see, like, the 20 cast chairs lined up with names of people I only see once a month.
- Brian Buckner has also confirmed we will see Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) make at least one more appearance in the True Blood finale. It could possibly be a nude scene too:
There’s definitely something for the ladies and the gay men. We might see a certain body part.
However, considering we saw Eric heal Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) in Episode 9, it is possible this scene may just be a figment of Jason’s imagination!
Let us know what you think will go down in the season finale of HBO’s True Blood Season 6 by commenting below.
Sources: Hollywood Life – ‘True Blood’: Lauren Bowles Previews Killer Finale & Talks Season 7 Changes
Entertainment Weekly – ‘True Blood’ season finale preview: Naked Eric, a significant time jump, and Jessica answering to Andy?
(Photo Crdit: HBO Inc.)